Guidelines for Contributors（for members)
Guidelines for Contributors
- Articles written in English, French or German should not exceed 6,000 words and should follow the latest edition of the Chicago Manual of style (http://www.chicagomanualofstyle.org/home.html).
- All contributions should be submitted in Microsoft Word format using this TEMPLATE.
- Articles should include an abstract around 300 words.
- The Editors or referee(s) appointed by them may decline a submission or request substantial revisions. It is essential that manuscripts be reviewed by a native speaker before submission.
- At the proof stage, authors can only make typographical changes to the manuscript.
- Authors are responsible for correct spelling, grammar, and other aspects of style that may affect the clarity and accessibility of the text. However, the editors may actively edit for these if necessary.